December 31, 2011

The Final Countdown: 10h 15m

For those of you who have read my blog in the past, who are my friends (near and far) I want to personally wish you all Happy Endings and New Beginnings; thank you to all of you who have been a part of a year that didn't suck! Whatever you find yourselves doing this New Year's Eve, do it with a smile and excitement for the new adventures ahead. 


I don't own a Mayan calendar (and don't plan on being done with this trip in a year) but just in case this next turn around the sun I'm working on my plans to: Make achievable goals and celebrate the little successes along the way, fall in love with something new every day, enjoy delicious food, make each day feel like a birthday and tell my friends they are ridiculously smart, talented, funny and important each time I realize it; stay close with my family and tell them I love them every time we talk, take more pictures, sing out loud even if I don't know the lyrics, wear lipstick, attempt to learn a language, go to the art museum and take a trip somewhere I haven't been. IT'S GOING TO BE A YEAR TO REMEMBER....I hope so many of you are a part of it! Cheers to you and yours, be safe, be happy and be excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment